Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Delays

There are a few reasons for delays in publishing. First, the nicer weather slows me down. Second, I'm working on some very long articles. Third, I've been asked to contribute to France-Echos English. The site's administrator, Suxxes, has given me access, but he is not readily available to answer questions. I tried to publish two articles but there is no "publish" button, so I saved the articles as "private" posts. I don't know what "private" means. Are these two articles visible to the general public, or only to me? Until I learn the correct procedure, there will be delays at both sites.

The two articles in question are entitled "First Attempt" and "Gaining Recognition". If anyone finds them posted at FEE let me know.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 1:56 AM, Blogger truepeers said...

Tiberge, I just went to FEE and didn't see your articles.

 
At June 14, 2006 7:19 AM, Blogger tiberge said...

truepeers

Thank you. I'll just publish at Galliawatch for now.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home