France 2 News Disappears
The evening news on France 2 was not broadcast Sunday night January 13. According to Le Salon Beige readers this was to avoid having to talk about the success of the demonstration. Here are a few comments:
- The news at LCI and Paris-Match dealing with the rally have also disappeared. Nothing happened on Sunday. Anyway, we know that they know, and that will not deter us, on the contrary!
- That's right. My wife saw the news on the Internet at noon, but last night she couldn't show it to the children. Is France 2 under orders from the Soviet? I propose we all write to France 2 and demand access to the January 13 evening news. We should inundate them with demands, day after day if necessary. Let's send thousands of e-mails… Remember that the first principle of a dictatorship is to lock up information. (…) Hollande and his accomplices are dictators! Opposition to these individuals will have to take this fact into consideration. No respite and no negotiating with a dictator. He must leave, that's all.
- You have all noted how the start of hostilities in Mali and the risky operation in Somalia, planned long ago, were programmed so that the news this weekend would not be about a demonstration they did not want to talk about, but about another front less problematical for the government. Tonight France Inter (i.e., international news) isn't mentioning the demonstration but welcomes the news that the normal president is regaining his prestige abroad. No doubt it's better to look like a generous international justiciar than a dangerous retard in the services of the new LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi, trans) order. Everything was planned in advance by the perverse men who govern us!
Note: The French version does not say "France Inter" but "France Intox", which means "poison". The French often speak of the media as an "intoxicating" force, and of the false news it feeds the people as "intox". A reminder that François Hollande is comically known as the "normal" president. On a somber note, there have already been casualties among the French soldiers in Mali.
- And as for the afternoon news on France 2, nothing about the Manif pour Tous, just Mali, the weather forecast, medicine, etc…
- The same was true for the evening news.
- I couldn't find any news on TF1 either.
- Let's do what Lech Walesa did - let's all go into the street every night at 8:00 p.m. We are not dupes!